CCSF offers the Associate in Arts (AA) and Associate in Science (AS) degree. Students must complete the CCSF General Education requirements, the major requirement, 60 degree-applicable units and other graduation requirements.
Information concerning graduation requirements, types of degrees and other details may be found in the current college catalog.
The Following AA and AS Degrees are available entirely Online or Hybrid-online in 2020.
- CNIT: Cisco Networking, AS
- CNIT: Computer Technical Support, AS
- CNIT: Internet & Web Development, AS
- CNIT: Network Security, AS
- CNIT: Wireless Networks, AS
- Computer Science, AS
- General Business, AS
- Health Education, AS
- Latin American & Latino/a Studies, AA
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Studies, AA
- Library Information Technology, AS
- Liberal Arts and Sciences – Arts and Humanities, AA
- Liberal Arts and Sciences – Communication, AA
- Liberal Arts and Sciences – Science and Mathematics, AS
- Liberal Arts and Sciences – Social and Behavioral Sciences, AS
- Real Estate, AS
Students are responsible for:
Asking questions about your degree plan and meeting with a counselor or faculty advisor regularly.
Following your degree plan. DON’T ASSUME you can substitute or waive certain courses. Check with your counselor or faculty advisor.
Maintaining continuous enrollment. Continuous enrollment is defined as enrollment in at least one course per academic year (fall or spring semester). Failure to maintain continuous enrollment will result in loss of catalog rights. For more details, see your counselor or faculty advisor.
Submitting your graduation petition BEFORE the deadline. See the instructional calendar in the time schedule for the actual deadline date.