CCSF offers Certificates of Achievement. We encourage students to work with a college counselor and a department program advisor to establish an education plan during the first semester of study. For more information contact the Transfer Center.
The Following Certificates of Achievement are available entirely Online or Hybrid-online in 2019-2020.
- Computer Technician Support Certificate
- Routing and Switching (CISCO) Certificate
- Computer Programming: Java Certificate
- Computer Programming: C++ Certificate
- Web Application Programming Certificate
- Nutrition Assistant Certificate
- Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum
Information concerning the types of certificates and other details may be found in the current college catalog.
Students are responsible for:
Asking questions about your certificate and meeting with a counselor or faculty advisor regularly.
Following your academic plan. DON’T ASSUME you can substitute or waive certain courses. Check with your counselor or faculty advisor.
Maintaining continuous enrollment. Continuous enrollment is defined as enrollment in at least one course per academic year (fall or spring semester). Failure to maintain continuous enrollment will result in loss of catalog rights. For more details, see your counselor or faculty advisor.